Some people like to consume unhealthy foods without take care of their body’s.
Every people need to understand which foods you need to eat and which one you shouldn’t eat. For example, you can ask about how much potassium is in a banana.
If you’re looking for the one with low potassium, the list of low potassium foodsis recommended for a healthier diet. Indeed, potassium is one of the minerals that need to be avoided by the ones who have heart and kidney issues.
But, how can you choose the foods for a safe, low potassium diet?
Choosing the Best Foods for Low Potassium Diet
You might ask about what is a good source of potassium and how much potassium do you need a day for your meal. Potassium can be found in some foods you usually consume. Read : How Much Potassium Per Day That Needed By Your Body
But, it doesn’t mean you cannot choose the safe foods with low potassium.
You still need to know how much potassium should you have a day. When it comes to you to ask what foods to eat to lower potassium levels, you can consider some of these fresh, healthy foods:
- You can opt for picking some berries if you need to consume fruit. Indeed, blackberries, cranberries, and blueberries are good for your body. Grapes, apples, plums and other sour fruits are edible. If you love, you can also choose mandarine orange, pineapple, tangerine, and even pears for adding freshness. It is also a list of foods that lower blood sugar.
- Considering the vegetables is also a good step for you. In this case, you can get some delicious vegetables as your food option. Alfalfa sprouts, asparagus, cabbage, broccoli, and celery are good for your body. In some cases, you can also add cucumber and eggplant on your plate, as they are low in potassium. The super veggie Kale is also a good option for you when you want to eat greenery. It can also be the high protein foods list for weight loss.
- You might also want to eat some delicious, satisfying foods for your low-potassium diet. In case of choosing them, consider the angel cake, white bread, noodles, pasta, and fruit pies. You can also consume rice for better carb intake in a day. For the beverages, you are free to drink tea and coffee.
Foods to Avoid in Potassium Diet
What foods are high in potassium to avoid? If you have any issue in your kidney or heart, then you need to avoid some specific foods.
Here are some foods to avoid when trying to lose weight:
- Apricots, bananas, dried fruits, and honeydew melon are delicious and fresh, but they are high in potassium. You also need to consider to lower your mango and kiwi if you’re in potassium diet. Pomegranate is also not recommended, even in its juice form.
- You need to be aware of the vegetables you consume. In this case, choosing some veggies like artichoke, beets, and lentils might be the ones to avoid. You can also stop drinking the potatoes and rutabagas. Cooked spinach is not recommended, but you can get the best from them when you eat them fresh.
- Other foods you should avoid ate peanut butter, salt substitutes, tofu, yogurt, and ice cream. Some of your favorite snacks like ice cream and granola are also high in potassium, so you better consider another healthier option. You might also need to change milk from your menu as foods to avoid with high blood pressure.
Considering the food, you need to be very selective to choose the foods you take in a day. But, you will also need to know the best meals.
Although it seems very bothering, you need to know how they can be enjoyable and still satisfying.